Thursday, March 25, 2010

AWSOME GUITARESTS

This is a song called Eruption from Eddie Van Halen who made the top five guitarist's but he's not my favorite Les Paul is.Les Paul is AWESOME here are four reasons 1.He is a awesome guitarist. 2.He can play really well. 3. He's really cool. 4. He's in the top five guitarist's and here is one of Les Paul's songs
name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Dg2CJW-4p8&hl=en_US&fs=1&">This isn't a normal song by Les Paul it's a deluxe oh yeah if you are wondering which one is Les Paul he is the one in the middle wearing black and white. Well as you can see down here we have 59 Les Paul guitar I've seen it in a store and I would say it's about $800 dollars if you don't think that's a lot I forgot to add the amp which is about $200 so now it's $1000 dollars plus the cords are $50 so now it's $1050 dollars so I think you just broke your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment